Zlatan Ibrahimovic offered PSG to return to Paris as a sports director

StrikerS tar Latin Ibrahimović from AC Milan offered its services own information after the past summer at his ex-Club Paris Saint-Germain. The now 40-year-old wanted to enter the French as a sports director.

It's true, I offered myself at PSG. Not as a player, but as a sports director, cited the French sports direction L'Equip from adrenaline, the book of the 40-year-old Sweden in Italy.

Ibrahimović continues: I have called Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the President (from PSG, d. Red.), Offered and offered to him: 'If I do not extend my contract with Milan, I will come to PSG and will give your team again to structure '. Nasser laughed, but he did not say no.

Ibrahimović, however, decided at the end of April, but to extend his working paper at Milan once again for another year until the end of June 2022. In the current series A season, the attacker is currently six goals and two assists, and thanks to IRA, Milan may dream of the first Italian championship title since 2011. Whether he will play beyond the next summer, but is currently completely open.

That he noted himself a few months ago, Ibrahimović, however, does not regret it, I liked the project (sports director at PSG, d. Red.), But that did not take me the feeling of fear and panic that I had at the idea to finish my career as a footballer, he stressed. I would have gone to Paris, the team had watched training and asked me a thousand times: 'Why did you stop?

Articles and videos about the topic To Easy for him! Latin with dream free kick for Milan PSG stumbles to Neymar shock Bavaria rumors for Marseille star: that speaks against a change Messi, MB APP & Neymar on DAZN. Register now and see Ligue 1 live!

Mino Raiola talks about Zlatan Ibrahimovic PSG transfer

Ibrahimović, who stormed for PSG from 2012 to 2016 and scored 156 goals in 180 competitive games for the French, also said that he has no problem with Paris' current sports director Leonardo: This is nothing personal against Leonardo. On the contrary: I like him He brought me to PSG. I do not blame him, but I ken the difference between us: I do not ask, I demand.

Comments

Popular Posts