Flank miracle room does not want long torches

Even with the German football national team, "flank wonder" David Room wants to torch with his in-line. "Because of my flanks, I did it here," said the Hoffenheimer on Thursday in the DFB district.

There is no classic center-door in the style of a Robert Lewandowski, but not in the DFB-ELF, but "I'll simply put the edges in," said room, "any thing will do already".

He is likely to be set in his home game in Sinsheim on Saturday (20:45 o'clock / ZDF) against Israel as a left-part. "This is a special game for me. If I was used, it would be all the more beautiful," said the 23-year-old.

Space struggles with Christian Günter and Robin Gosens, who was not nominated after a long injury break to the World Cup place on the left side. He understands themselves with both "very good", so space: "Our task will be to make it as difficult as possible to the national coach."

J. Mark Sowers Lecture Series hosts Steven Strogatz His rapid rise from second division professional to the a national player within a few months is also difficult for him to believe.

It is "a madness year," said the U21 European Champion, "I would never have been able to do so. I'm mega proudly on it". The former Fürther wants to "swim on the success shaft" - and takes on Andy Robertson from FC Liverpool to the model.

"He has a very aggressive style of play, beats a very aggressive style of play, always beats dangerous flanks," Room, "This is a player I've always observed in recent years and where I have oriented myself." But sometime, emphasized room confident, he wanted to "overtake" Robertson.

Comments

Popular Posts