FIFA 23: The disastrous decision of EA Sports with the objectives that must change as soon as possible

Although there are still many players who enjoy the career mode in FIFA 23 , the truth is that Electronic Arts football fantasy has long since left for other paths. Ultimate Team has gained importance for both players and for the company itself, which does not hide with the novelties that arrive every year that this game plot is also the most interesting for them. It is normal that some players do not like it and less if we take into account that developers do not seem to have any intention to please the community making changes that, for many, are very important.

Bored to win, FIFA 23's dangerous

Go ahead that FIFA 23 has seemed a more than solid game, but that is not going to change my mind: I don't plan to spend a miserable cent in envelopes. In this sense, I am in the same situation as a good part of the community. Coca Take advantage of each good player who can get for free and, in general, anything that helps me to have a more competitive team. This immediately led me to plan my expenses thinking about the future arrival of Richardson BTW as a free player to achieve objectives. A Brazilian beast of the Premier who has always been a ‘cheapo’ at the beginning of the game.

However, I took a powerful surprise when I saw the goals to achieve it. I could get Richardson effortlessly and the first part of the challenge had no problem: Mark with Premier League players in 12 different games. When the world fell to my feet, it is when I realized that the challenge should be fulfilled in the Fut Mottos of FUT live: continental links. I promise you that I began to think for a while of which head the idea had come out to demand such an excessive amount of games in a game mode that many players do not want to dedicate even five minutes.

being fifa 23 the first time I really want to take Ultimate Team as a long-term challenge, I had no choice but to give the opportunity to the objectives. However, as I played games I realized that everything was wrong . The mode is boring because it does not demand anything, the rest of the players do not take it seriously because the result is practically irrelevant and most of the time my opponents were disconnected following an unwritten rule that we will now arrive. Someone may enjoy the friendlies to be a relaxed environment, but not even they win these challenges.

For players who do not like friendlies, this could be a challenge to complete in any other game mode serving as an additional reward. However, the worst part is probably taken by those who do want to play them. It is they who are going to have to throw dozens of drained players who are there to fill out some requirements that someone in Ea Sports considered a good idea. In fact, in the community has established the goal rule of gold . Basically, the first player to receive a goal leaves the game so that the other tells the victory and the challenge can be completed in less time.

EA The ridiculous is absolute, and I know that this already happened before FIFA 23. If the demand will be to play a concrete mode, the developers are better to strive a minimum in which it is different and there are really incentives to enjoy it. However, and although we do not believe in conspiracy theories, it gives many questions for many questions that we have chosen that we have to dedicate hours to a way that we do not like. Moreover, being this something that the community has already denouncing long before I realize of how bad facts are the challenges.

Comments

Popular Posts