Panther Technical Assistant Panther In 2021 and 2022, Introduces The Departure of CS: GO

CS Team Technician Assistant: GO the Curia in the 2021 and 2022 seasons, Marcos Tacitus Castillo announced his departure from the organization.

Rare

On Wednesday, the professional posted a statement about his departure from Curia, a team where he worked as an assistant to Nicholas Guerra Nigeria in most competitions and as a head coach of the PGL Major Stockholm 2021 and the PGL Major Antwerp 2022, competitions in which Guerra was suspended due to the coach bug. It was expected that Tacitus would also be the main coach of Curia at IEM Rio Major, but the organization's partner-owner, André Atari, was the one who eventually played the role during the CS World Cup: GO played in azil. At the time, the fury arrived at the semifinals, but was eventually eliminated by Heroic. In his two Majors as Panthers Head Coach, Tacitus helped the team reach Champions Stage on both occasions. At Stockholm Major, the team was defeated by Gambit 2-0, while in the Major of Antwerp the team was surpassed by Team Spirit, also 2-0. I come here to confirm that from today I no longer do part of Curia. In the last year and a half I kept a total focus at work, giving my best to help the team try to fulfill their goals and also focus on my evolutionary process as a person and professional, sometimes losing a little of the proximity to you here for this. It was a very intense and pleasant period where I collected memories and learning that I will lead to life. Funny to remember that two years ago I was in my room at my parents' house playing online championships starting my coach career, and soon the key turned completely. I traveled to numerous cities, almost 10 countries, participated in the largest championships in the world, worked alongside the guys I watched in streams. And so my great thanks to Curia for the opportunity (especially Pro Jaime and Pro Guerra, who initially interviewed me), A more than special thanks also for: Esperanto, Yuri, Drop, Safe, Art, Mini, Honda and Junior. Players who had the privilege of working with, and I hope I was able to add to your game over that time we worked together. Feeling the pressure and responsibility of working on one of the best teams in the world and the best team in the Americas during 2021-2022 was unique. Tacitus said, who then made a particular thanks to Guerra.

One last, but not little special thanks to Guerra. Thanks for the conversations, companionship, teachings, patience, friendship. Working by your side allowed me a rapid evolution in several areas. Throughout this time. Your dedication to the Curia project and the well-being of players cannot go unnoticed. As we recorded the documentary at the Median Major in 2021, I said something that ended up not going to the final cut, but I find it appropriate that everyone knows: Guerra is not only interested in Esperanto, he also takes care of Kike. Guerra is not only interested in drop, also takes care of André. And so go. Value him! When we lose a game he reflects on the trades, thinks about the anti Dorados, thinks about the advantage situations, thinks about the veto, nothing goes unnoticed. I hope you understand that Guerra works with eyes, ears and mind open, always, he added. Angora former Curia Technical Auxiliary, Tacitus said she was still free in the market and focused on assuming the role of head coach, although she did not rule out the possibility of integrating a technical committee.

Comments

Popular Posts